Purposes of Task Forces
The Task Forces (TF) of SIP are comprised of SIP members who collaborate to achieve goals which are consistent with the established objectives of the constitution of the Society.
The TFs constitute one of the arms of discipline of psychology within the Society and represent SIP in areas of general interest—both specific and special. The TFs develop work proposals which might:
- Identify area of general or specific interest which require attention or research.
- Produce recommendations which propose solutions which might be implemented by other groups.
- Perform research.
- Produce publications
- Make presentations in congresses of SIP as well as those of similar organizations.
- Facilitate occasions for exchange and discussion—academic, scientific, and professional in the areas of interest.
- Collaborate with the scientific committees of the SIP regional and biennial congresses in order to advance their scientific programs, provide lists of suggested speakers etc.
The proposals for task forces should identify the objectives to be reached and the time period for this work.
Creation of the TFs
The Task Forces of SIP are made up of a minimum of 8-10 active members of SIP and are considered active when they present project proposals and periodic reports of their activities. A Task Force is considered inactive when it does not make a report for a period of one year.
|Task Force||Coordinator||Blog or Webpage|
|Environmental||Hector Berroeta (Chile)
Laís Pinto de Carvalho
Jorgelina Di Lorio
|Diversity||Carlos Alejandro Pineda (Colombia)||email@example.com|
|Education||Marilene Proenca (Brazil)
Ana Borgobello (Argentina)
|Experimental||Ana Lucia Arbaiza (Colombia)
Felipe Parrado Corredor (Colombia – Mexico)
|History||Gonzalo Salas (Chile)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Legal||Nestor Carlos Litter (Argentina)||email@example.com|
|Poverty||James Ferreira Maura Jr. (Brazil)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Organizational||Marcelo Buenahora (Paraguay)
Juan Vaamonde (Argentina)
|Violence||Silvia Pugliese (Argentina)||email@example.com|