Instructions for Nomination Process – National Representatives
- Only active members of the SIP whose dues are paid for the 2015 year may make nominations. You can renew your membership in the members section.
- To submit a nomination, members must complete the nomination form on our web site through an electronic system and write their name at the end of the nomination form (Name and country of the nominator are required fields). Keep in mind the following:
- Each Member of SIP may send a nomination. Ballots with multiple members’ signatures will not be accepted through the system.
- Nominations received are accepted only through our web site. Nominations in the body or text of the e-mail or by fax will not be accepted. If you have any questions, you can write to email@example.com.
- You must send your nomination form on or before March 31, 2017 (11: 59 Eastern Daylight Time). The system will not accept forms after this date.